The power of trust
National Bank of Uzbekistan grants loans to business entities for investment purposes (i.e., for the creation, acquisition of fixed assets, for the development and exploitation of new products, processes, services and systems).
Loans for investment purposes in national currency are provided with an annual interest rate of 22%.
The issuance of loans for investment purposes through attracted credit lines is carried out in accordance with the terms of foreign credit lines, which are provided in the section "Foreign credit lines".
1. The borrower’s main current account should be in the system of the NBU
2. The borrower should have positive annual financial statements
3. The borrower should have positive credit history
4. The borrower's share in the project must be at least 30% of the total value of the project
5. Financing of the investment project is carried out according to the scheme: up to 85% of the contract value at the expense of bank loans and at least 15% of the contract value is financed by the borrower’s funds
6. The borrower should possess turnovers on its’ accounts from principal business
7. Collateral should be provided. Its discounted value must cover at least 125% of the loan amount
Latest site update date: 06/01/2023 02:35:47 pm
License of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 22 dated Dec. 25, 2022
© 2023 NBU. All rights reserved. If you find an error in the text, highlight the wrong text and press Ctrl + Enter
If you find a discrepancy in the information provided in different languages, please follow the option in the state language. When using the site materials reference to www.nbu.uz web-site is required
Opening hours of electronic applications
from 09:00 till 18:00 from Monday to Friday
Our specialist will answer you within a working day. Due to the high number of requests during the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be some delays in responding to requests.