IBank is a new modern Internet banking of the National Bank!
IBank is Internet banking service that helps to manage Bank accounts via Internet. The only thing needed is a computer with Internet and e-key to work with this banking service.
Using IBank you can:
- Send all types of financial documents to the bank, including:
- documents on payments in national and foreign currency;
- documents on payroll paid to employees' plastic card accounts;
- documents on corporate plastic cards replenishment;
- documents on prescheduled credit repayment and etc.
- Get all account statements for any period;
- Control all stages of bank payment documents in online mode;
- Receive immediately the information about the errors;
- View and print incoming and outgoing payment documents.
Advantages of IBank:
- Easy to use;
- No additional knowledge or experience is required to manage accounts via Internet;
- Time saving in making bank payments and transactions;
- Possible to receive current information on accounts status, balance and cash flows;
- There is no need to visit bank and wait in line, as well as to spend time for processing of payment documents;
- Regular 24/7 control over the status of accounts.
IBank service can be enabled and operated for free. E-key is also free of charge. To enable the IBank service, please contact the NBU servicing branch.