National bank has formed the Special fund of preferential lending (SFPL), for distribution of the preferential loans to industrial microfirms, small and private businessmen, dekhkans, farms, other subjects of small and private business. The means of the SFPL are formed at the expense of deductions up to 25 percents from the profit of the bank.
The interest rates for using by the credits at the expense of SFPL do not exceed 50% of the current refinance rate of Central bank.
The terms of granting of the credits at the expense of the SFPL depend from the payback of the credited project, in particular:
– credits for updating of turnaround means to the subjects of small and private business, necessary for purchasing raw material and materials, semifinished items and other industrial stocks, are given out for the term of up to 1 year;
– credits for updating of turnaround means for organization of agricultural manufacture to farms, as well as dekhkan facilities with formation of juridical person, are given out for the term of no less than 2 years;
– credits for financing of the investment projects to all subjects of the small and private business, including farmer and dekhkan facilities with formation of juridical person can be given for the term of up to 5 years.
Credits of SFPL are given to the borrowers on organization, development and expansion of enterprise activity, connected to manufacture of production, providing:
– Construction, technical re-equipment and reconstruction of industrial buildings;
– Purchase of machines, equipment, rigging, stock, seeds, cattle and poultry;
– Purchasing of raw material and materials, including fodder, mixed fodder, veterinary preparations, chemical means of protection of plants, mineral fertilizers, fuel-lubricant materials and mechanized services in processing the sowing areas.
Microcredits of the SFPL are given on the same conditions, which are stipulated for micro lending of the individual businessmen and dekhkan facilities, carrying out their activity both with formation of juridical person and without it, in national currency.